} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Friday 18 December 2015

Clinique POP Lip colour and Primer

CLINIQUE
Pop Lip colour and primer 



So hands down I will admit I have never ever owned any Clinique  make up. I am a fan however of their skincare ranges that they do, especially the moisture surge cream (incredible stuff). It never really struck me to try their make up ranges.

So this little beauty was thanks to a secret santa at work and fellow blogger. This is in the shade -PUNCH POP a fantastic bright shiny pink, maybe the brightest pinky/purple shade I have for my collection. 


The great thing about this lipstick other than the price (slightly more than MAC) Is the fact it contains a primer. Which means great easy smooth application with a high pigment colour that doesn't dry out the lips. Almost feels like you have put on a nourishing lip balm. I can see this being popular in the spring and summer, such a fresh shade. 

With regards to how long is stays looking vibrant, I will have to see. Currently got it on today and two hours in and it still looks great. Do you have one of these, do you rate them high? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger