} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Sunday 24 May 2015

REVIEW - Laura Mercier silk creme moisturising photo edition foundation.

LAURA MERCIER FOUNDATION REVIEW 

Silk creme moisturising photo edition foundation £35.00









This little gem is worth every single penny, Now don't me wrong I always in the past have stuck with my trusted Maybelline matt mousse foundation and have used it for around six whole years. However I have seen so many of you bloggers swear by NARS foundations I just had to make a trip into my local Space NK in cheltenham to see what the fuss was about.

Yes, so I went in with the intention of buying a NARS foundation but after speaking to a lovely girl we decided a Laura Mericer one would be better suited to me as I suffer with terrible dry itchy skin. I had heard of her brand but I had never used it and once she put a little on my face, I was sold. 

This product gives you full coverage while moisturising the skin and giving it that lovely finish, perfect for pictures, You find a little goes along way too. I picked on of the lightest shades called rose ivory as I have a cool complexion. Packaging itself is just gorgeous however I would like it to be a little bigger for what I am paying for it, but its so gorgeous I don't think I can complain. It is a lovely consistency so very easy to apply with a sponge, brush or even the fingers which I ALWAYS use.



I will admit I have had it almost a month now, yes I'm so behind with my posts it is unreal. Anyway I have had it almost a month and I am halfway through which seems like it will work out to be a little costly but I will see how it goes. 

Here are some before and after shots of the foundation.




As you can see fantastic coverage in a lovely colour, When I originally purchased this I saw a lot of you guys start to blog about it, So I am not sure if it is new or not, Someone please tell me and let me know. However overall with this product if you are after a more nourishing hydrating which helps with overall colour correction. This one will be perfect for you. 



Lauren 




2 comments:

  1. I love Laura Mercier products! That foundation looks great. I want to try some of that out!
    xo, Lauren-lee
    Lauren-lee Grace Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, I didn't realise how nice her products are. Really fancy the moisturising primer looks gorgeous!! x

      Delete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger