} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Thursday 7 May 2015

MAC LIPSTICK SHADE - HEROINE

MAC LIPSTICK IN SHADE HEROINE 


I love bright lipsticks, and I have always been a fan of Mac. So it seemed only right that when me and the girls went to Bristol to pop in to Debenhams. I was surprised to see how big the MAC shop was, I would say same size as the covent garden shop just not as busy. 

The girls nipped over to the benefit counter, while I had to stay at MAC, It couldn't actually get a sales girl to help me so I was left to try them all! I have just brought a really funky bright pink NARS lipstick but when I saw this purple one I fell in love. After the long wait in the line at the till I finally got my purchase. 

It is a gorgeous deep plum purple, with a slight pink hue shade heroine - £15.50 



I think even for a darker shade, you can pull this off in the summer. Pair it with some skinnies, and a light pinky floaty top. It would look gorgeous. Very easy as well to do a daytime to night look with this lipstick just by adding darker eye makeup gives it a whole different effect. 









1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful, definitely a shade i would wear!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger