} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Sunday 8 March 2015

NEW LOOK TREND - SLOGAN JUMPERS AND TOPS.



NEW LOOK TREND 
SLOGAN JUMPERS AND TOPS 





New Look in my opinion is so under rated. I really love the majority of things they sell, like the shoes, jumpers, tops and dresses. All items are done to a really good quality and they are such lovely soft fabrics with pretty designs always to the newest trends. The great thing is after you wash the clothes from New Look the shape stays the same. Which is a huge problem I am finding with clothes these days. 


£14.99


My latest visit into New Look saw me purchasing my usual work outfits, and this lovely peachy/pink slogan jumper, It is such a gorgeous spring colour, and it is like really soft that was the main reason I brought it. This spring slogan jumper/tops are really going to make a big come back.

I love the slogan 'Pardon my french', I feel like its very cute and chic, Something you can wear casually around the house, in jeans with a top bun, or really dress it up to go out with a leather jacket. 

I have worn it to a French Connection event I attended last week in cheltenham, I will post pictures soon





£3.00

Also purchases the gorgeous necklace in the sales, it is three chains in one to give the look of three necklaces, Which is so dainty and pretty, each have a different charm on. 

I cant seem to find this on the website, but I have included two which I love slogan tops from new look, you can click right to the link below the picture, 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger