} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Tuesday 17 March 2015

French Connection Event - Cheltenham



French Connection Event
Cheltenham

French Connection store in Cheltenham




I am a blogger, yes but I have never ever shopped in french connection! Is that bad? No not really. I am getting more confident with fashion, I am not a fashion blogger I would say beauty and accessories are more my style. I find it hard to find clothes that fit my awkward size, I guess. 

So back to the point French connection held an event at the beginning of the month to celebrate Cheltenham gold cup week with the racing. It has just taken me over ten days to finally blog about this, Yeah I take my time. 

So this was an open door event, which means no tickets needed to enter. This was at 6pm-8pm so after the store was closed. You get offered a lovely glass of prosecco when you enter the store, or orange juice for the drivers well thought of there, So I settled for an orange juice. They had music playing at the front of the store, it was a nice atmosphere. 




Some gorgeous blue and navy clothes.

Bags and accessories 

I don't know how often they do the events, but when you make a visit to your next store it is worth asking. 

That skirt was beautiful!

I cant believe I have never shopped in here, the gorgeous clothes the pastels, the pinks and the blues…I just love blue. The skirts, oh the dresses you guys really need to make a visit in to your local stores. You really get what you pay for with clothes like this. I am a huge fan of the dresses however not the sizing I think a 12-14 turned out to be a large..gulp.





I was walking around the store deciding between a jumper and a teeshirt but it is so hard when you're loosing weight, it is a in-between stage of not wanting to buy anything big or too small or spend too much. In the end I settled for this lovely nautical teeshirt, great for spring! It is only £29.99!!




So here came the goody bags, They really filled these up to the brim with lots of beautiful things. 


French connection make up bag
L'occitane travel size products
Thortons chocolates
Dior small foundation
Bare minerals samples
Jo Malone hand massage 
Dior face consultation 
Dior serum



So with my item of clothing I went up to the till, to find around 50 gift cards on the side. The manager was telling me how three out of the fifty gift cards had £50 on! Lucky me picked  a lucky one, And got given the gift card. 


So I went back to the accessories and choose this super cute but simple bracelet. Which was so pretty for only £19.99 I love the silver bar across it,



The gift bag and my purchases




Overall, I had a fab night. It got made brilliant when I won the gift card! Who loves free things, especially pretty things!!

Let me know if you have been to an event, I love to see what you guys thought.






Ta! Lauren 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger