} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Wednesday 25 February 2015

LOVES - rose gold home accessories

CURRENT LOVE - Rose gold home accessories




I seem to go through colour themes and this spring for me it is all about the rose gold, Copper and metallics. I think they are such beautiful feminine colours to have around my bedroom and when I spotted this for a mere £12.99 from Homesense, It was love at first sight.


However, Theres a problem I have no idea what it is for. Yes, I make a habit of buying random  pointless but pretty things.


Ideas?

I was thinking maybe it is just for decoration, should I put flowers in there? Or a place to store my brushes, But it is rather large for that. 




I like the idea of a lantern, So I might have to go purchase a few more candles! What do you guys think I could do with it?? 

Some more rose gold things I am just loving! 





From Roseandgrey.co.uk Check out their website here! 




3 comments:

  1. Love it

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently been looking at more rose gold items as well, ranging from homeware to style accessories - it can look so appealing and luxurious! Lovely picks! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. متجر الكتروني يقدم لكم عروض حصرية على منتجات متميزة
    ,مستلزمات المنزل والمطبخ و أقسام نسائية خاصة.سوق متنوع يحتوي على أحدث الأجهزة الإلكترونية, تسوق الآن!

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger