} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 1 November 2014

cotswold diner



COTSWOLD DINER



And it is not your ordinary diner, Its on a old bus about ten minute drive from cheltenham. Its a converted bus so you step inside and it is made to be set out like an old diner. With Elvis posters all over the walls and old car plates hang above the windows. 



It has this super retro vintage feel to it, and its strange. I love strange bizarre things, especially quirky busses in the middle of no where. 


They do a mixture of food and drinks, Thou it seems very popular for breakfast due to their long all day breakfast menu, They even do pancakes!

I settled for a tea and a sausage sandwich, Yeah I am on a diet soooo what. 

 The food was huge, Like mega huge ! Very kind with the portions leaves you incredibly full, I didn't take a picture due to the fact I was too busy eating it. 







One downside is the fact there are not many seats I think I worked it out to be seven, So if it is busy Tough luck! 

Also look on their Facebook if you get a chance!

https://www.facebook.com/TheCotswoldDiner






Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger