} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Charlie Blossom Vintage



CHARLIE BLOSSOM

Vintage bespoke handmade jewellery





I have this huge love for jewellery, especially one off pieces that no one else has. That is what I love about this place. She does such cute, kitsy designs. Anything from teapots pendants, to dinosaur earrings.  

So I met with lovely Charlotte who designs vintage jewellery , to see what other treasures she had!


These are just gorgeous, all pastel colours, which I just love and all expandable. 

Some of my favourites that I found. 

£3.00


How pretty are these! They are so light as well, you can barely feel them on. 


£2.50 for the pendant and £2.50 earrings 

And from her NEW stock - T-rex earrings! I loved these! 



Another great thing you can so much love and attention to detail has gone into every single one of her items, which is so rare to find nowadays.

£4.50 



All the items here start from £2.50 and go up!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/charlieblossomvtg



1 comment:

  1. All of these pieces of jewelry are so pretty! I need them all now! haha
    Much Love, AnnCates xx
    anncates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger