} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Wednesday 20 August 2014

RIVER PLYM - DEVON 2014



River Plym 

August 2014 



So as well as going to brixham, I ventured to a lovely place which is apparently called River Plym, I didn't know this before I got there. 

Me and my dad found this place on the way to my nannas and can I just say, What a hidden gem this place is. 






The water itself is so light blue, doesn't feel like this should be here at all. All the houses must be worth a lot to have such a spectacular view. Some houses even have private drives down to the river. 




I also thought this was perfect opportunity to take a picture of me and dad!! 



Don't we look alike? the only downside is that there is only one cafe in this little village which was fully packed. Would of been better if there was a cafe with a beautiful view. All I wanted was a cup of tea!


Still such a beautiful sight. Lauren 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger