} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Sunday 3 August 2014

make up bag - and contents



Whats in my make up bag. 

Now throughout the years I have tried every brand, Rimmel, Mac, Benefit, Maybelline, Dior and many more. Yet I always tend to stay with the products I know work wonders with my skin. 

Here are a few of my favourite everyday products. 



I am lucky to be blessed with an English Rose complexion, Very pale skin and very red cheeks. Hardly the need for blusher!


MAKEUP BAG




I have had this make up bag for about three years it is my favourite, Its a gorgeous design and fits everything in. 

I brought this for £39.99 from House of Fraser, however if you go to Tedbaker.com and see the selection there, you have lots of new designs to choose from. 







Lippys and lipsticks 


Barry M Lipstick in shade 121 only £4.99 Boots.com
Lancome £16.50 Debenhams.com
MAC dazzleglass in phiff £14.99. This is my favourite lipgloss, lasts for hours and it is not sticky! hooray! 




HD brows palette from HDBrows.com for £25.00



Eyeko eyeliner £15.00 from ASOS.COM - Perfect for theses thin cat eyes.
Masterduo by maybelline only £3.99 Sainsburys and perfect for the thick cat eyes.
Great Lash £4.99 Tescos


Blush


Blusher was a gift from work, However this is £4.99 from Sleekmakeup.com - I am surprised at the pigmentation of this, a little bit sure goes along way. 


My favourite and most important eyeshadow, This will blend any colour together. A must buy for eyeshadow lovers. LusterDuster by Benefit 18.00 Boots.com


In Sandstorm shade, Stay matt powder 3.99 Boots.com


MAC blusher - shade dollymix 18.00 from Jarrolds.com 


Hoola Benefit £25.00 from jarrolds.com 


Wipes


L'Oreal face wipes £4.95 from Boots.com 




MAC eyeshadow £13.00 each one
Shades goldmine and Rule 



BB cream  £6.99 from Boots.com  - Perfect when my skin sometimes becomes very dry.
NO7 sponges about 4.50 Boots.com



Compact 




Chanel mirror this was a gift from an ex, £35.00 you can buy these from Jarrolds.


Perfume



Vera Wang perfume £49.99 from house of Fraser - My favourite perfume brand.

Brushes 



Techniques 13.99 from boots and my Babara daly from tesco for 12.99

Ones for bronzer other for blusher!




My everyday makeup! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger