} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Sunday 8 June 2014

What I have been up to so far June...





So far I have had such a lovely week, Im excited for many reasons one being my birthday of course! 
Ive been up London for the most of it with my other half, which was lovely! 





We went for a stroll in the woods near where he lives, where we came across a tree with a ladder attached to it really high up, how bizarre.


My man :) 









Helping the boys in the garden...



On wednesday we made the hour and a bit drive to see my sister in Ipswich. Which was exhausting driving in traffic.






My handsome man!



We stopped for lunch, which was the biggest burger ever!





Hopefully I am up to date with everything now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger