} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Monday 23 June 2014

Velvet NAILS



VELVET NAILS BY NAIL ROCK 


 - £6.00 from feelunique.com

I constantly change my nail varnish, admittedly when it comes to painting the right hand I am not brilliant. 

I usually cant stick with gems, and nail stickers, but I thought I would give this a go.
A little on the expensive side for just nail varnish but with it coming with velvet powder also known as flocking powder I guess its worth the price. 







The powder itself is very fluffy and soft, also very messy. Its made up on little fibres of velvet. 


It is very easy for apply.

 Apply on clean nails, do two coats of the nail varnish. It said on the packet to dip your finger nail into the pot, this however is quite hard and I found out that way you end up with some patches not covered. So gentle tipping the pot I simply put a small amount of powder on each nail and cleaned away the excess. 

LEAVE FOR 20 MINUTES. 

no kidding, don't touch it! 



and voula! Beautiful fluffy velvet soft nails!

I cant stop touching them! Now, you can wash your hands as well, water does slightly effect it but once it dries it does still have fluffiness but you will notice you might have slight patches where it has come off. 

Lasts for about 2 - 3 days!

Lauren 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger