} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Thursday 19 June 2014

Day spent with john June 2014


Day out with John in June.


Being in an long distance relationship is hard so when I get to see my fellar John, I feel you have to make every single day count. Usually I see him for two days or more, but with work how it is we have to make do.

This was most likely one of the nicest days I have had in a while, John came down in the end for a whole day which was lovely seeing as he lives over two hours away in the outskirts of London. 

With such a beautiful day we decided to spend it outside, Luckily for us Cheltenham has such beautiful lakes and parks. We went to pitville which has absolutely gorgeous ground with two lakes, a popular wedding venue. 





We walked around the lakes, and of course went to see the animals which are there. It is so lovely that where the big park is there is a animal home. With peacocks, guinea pigs, rabbits, chipmunks, birds, chickens. The little ones love it when they go, its free too! 

Cute little chipmunk below

Chipmunk



Pittville pump room and lake.




John and his flower headband!

Bum!

The pittville pump rooms where beautiful, I can understand why so many people choose so get married there. The lakes surrounding it are just as beautiful, this is the lake near the golf course. You can also rent on boats to go around the lake. 


Beautiful lakes at Pittville 





After Pittville we made our way into town and up to Montepellier for the annual food and drink festival which was fantastic, I have wrote a blog about it a couple posts back. If you like food, I recommend you check it out. 




John below and above 








After the food and drink festival we headed back to mine then up to Cleeve hill for a walk near prestbury. I have only been here a couple times since I have lived here and It is a beautiful place, reminds me a little of dartmoor back home. You can see everything, It is a lovely place to watch the world go by or just if you need to clear your head. 

The walk is a little on the steep side, by once you get past the struggle. You have the beautiful view of the valley below, And you can see all over Cheltenham and Prestbury. 






Cleeve Hill


Lauren









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger