} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Sunday 20 April 2014

Pastel Easter nails.




PASTEL EASTER NAILS

I have got into this habit, of doing my nails at least three times a week at the moment. I can't stand seeing my nails chipped. With all this free time of my hands too, it is giving me something to do. 

This easter I was going to be creative and do something funky, but being spring I picked something slightly less in your face. 







I used all five colours, 

Gelly By Barry M in - Prickly Pear 3.99 (boots)
Gelly by Barry M in  -satsuma 3.99 (boots)
BD Barbara Daly - Candy Cane 5.00 (tesco) 
BD Barbara Daly - pink gin 5.00 (tesco)
Nails TOPSHOP - forget me not 6.00 (topshop)





Did you do any easter nails? 

Lauren!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger