} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pancake day 2014

 PANCAKE DAY.

Pancakes a good word, right? Everyone loves pancakes.  So today I went over to Mias to help make pancakes with the kids. Think it was easy a 4 and a 2 year old. Think again. I gave each different food colouring to mix in with the batter.. half of that ended up on the floor. 


All the ingredients ready to get in the bowl!



Dylan ready to help! 






Very Happy boys!




This was Mias pancakes, The boys wanted blue pancakes..secretly I think they just wanted to eat the ice cream.


The boys pancakes! Looks almost like a love heart!



And my pancakes, I know not exactly the most healthiest as it does have a little golden syrup on them! but they where so tasty.. I did almost forget to take a picture and you can see the bite mark oops! 

Did you make pancakes today?


Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger