} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Monday 3 March 2014

Itsu - Seadweed thins


ITSU - SEAWEED THINS

£1.00 From Sainsburys.

Now, I love sushi, I love Miso soup and really any Japanese food. Seeing as I am a health nut I was in the nut section getting my usual snacks when I spotted these. This is the plain flavour they also come in Wasbi.







They are so thin, and such a unique texture to eat. I personally didn't enjoy them. The after flavour was not pleasant. Neither was the taste, But what do you expect for 24 calories. I unfortunately couldn't even manage one. What a waste.



I would say its one of these things where you either like them or you don't. 

I rate 0/5 !






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger