} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 1 March 2014

Benefit make over.


BENEFIT MAKE OVER


Out of all the make up brands I have tried, I have two which are up there in the favourites. Mac and Benefit. Now because there isn't a MAC store in Cheltenham and I no longer have a ridiculously big pay check I will stick with benefit.  So when we popped to the benefit stall in Cheltenham we had a little browse and a make over. The girl serving was fantastic! Explained everything she was using in depth detail. Now throughout my everyday makeup I do use their primer, powder,mascara and bronzer. However she recommended a fantastic moisturiser to use before hand.. I will have to wait until next pay day thou.



Mia getting her make up done.


Me before and after the make over! 




I would recommend popping into your nearest benefit and just having a chat if you are unsure. The one thing which I WISH they did do in Cheltenham is a benefit brow bar, They have one in Norwich in House of Fraser and wow my eyebrows never looked so good. Now they are in desperate need of some TLC. 


Lauren. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger