} -->

Anything and everything about my love for fashion, travel, food and beauty.

Saturday 22 February 2014

January - Bourton on the water.

Bourton-on-the-Water is a village and civil parish in Gloucestershire, England that lies on a wide flat vale within the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty 

Thanks Google!

So in January I visited this very pretty and idyllic little village. Famous with tourist wanting to see english heritage, It is also the home of Brum Brum. If you are a nighties kid you would know what I am on about. Its like little yellow car that goes around the village going brum brum. Yes, Easily amused. 

So here are some pictures of the trip


Yes, Its also quite popular for people interested in old auto mobiles.  




We did stop for a quick drink, Hot chocolate of course and scones! I know how british! But I love them! Can tell I am a Devonshire lass!



Yum, Our scones.



Beautiful sunset over the river. 


Me again, with the hello kitty nails. 



I do look Happy here, Nothing better than a hot chocolate on a January day I guess. 










I love history like this, Maybe because I used to live in a grade 2listed property this reminded me of home back in East Harling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hanging Tree © All rights reserved · Theme by Smart Cookies Design · Blogger